Day 1 – Rome
We start with panoramic Rome by visiting Colosseum, Venice Square, the Vatican and San Pietro Basilica, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain are the trip stops in our exploration. Who wants to see Rome by night there is also possibility to participate on Roma Night Tours. The busy day ends in the hotel.
From our hotel by private bus we start to the night tour. During the tour you can see Phanteon, than in Navona square you can have free time to have dinner and go around wondering. For who wants can taste the famous italian ice cream. From the Cavour street you can see the Colosseum and the Forum by night lights. After that passing through Venezia square we reach Vittorio Emanuele monument. After visit we return back our Hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2 -Rome, Pompeii, Naples
After breakfast we start to day with Napoli and Pompei tour. Pompei is one of the most interesting archeological place in the world. About two thousand years ago the city was covered by Vesuvio volcanos lava.
We continue to Napoli and visit the San Carlo Theatre, Umberto 1st Gallery, San Francesco di Paolo Church, Plebiscito Square, Napoli harbour, Nuovo Castle.
After visits we return to the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 3 – Rome’s Hill Towns and Outlet
After the departure in morning we continue our trip visiting Castel Gandolfo Pope’s resting place, near the Albano lake: where you can buy souvenirs.
Then we continue to Nemi lake, famous with it’s strawberry cakes. On our way back we will stop at Castel Romano Outlet, where you can find 160 italian most famous brands shops and word wide. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4 – Rome, Florence
After 250km we reach Florence and our tour starts from Michelangelo Square where there is a beautiful view of the city. The trip goes on to Santa Croce Church, Piazza della Signoria Square. Free time for lunch.
We continue Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi Museum which was the Palace of the Medici Family. Then we will arrive on Ponte Vecchio Bridge with it’s famous ancien small jewellery shops, than continue Pitti Palace, Duomo Church and Baptistery. We finis our day by returning our hotel. Overnight in Florence.
Day 5 – Florence, Pisa, Siena
After Florence we visit 2 more very beatiful cities: Pisa and Siena. Pisa with Meraviglie square including Leaning Pisa Tower, Duomo Cathedral, Baptistery.
Siena the city with the famous square of the palio: the medieval race with hourses. After lunch we continue to visit Duomo, San Domenico Church, Santa Caterina Monastery and the tipical small streets. Overnight in Florence.
Day 6 – Venice
Itinerary commences with a private boat trip from Tronchetto to St. Marks, then we continue by walking tour of St Marks to admire and discuss its land mark monuments and to visit St Marks Basilica.
Then, we will visit Rialto brigde to admire panoramic view of Venice from it’s most famous bridge.To complete our tour we give free time for other visits and shopping. Overnight in Venice.
Day 7 – Venice, Murano &Burano Islands
After breakfast in the hotel for the guests who wants to participate on Murano &Burano Islands visits.
Our tour starts with a boat trip to Murano to visit glass artisans and then we continue our tour by visiting Burano Island to admire it’s magnificient colourful houses and lacework artisans. Overnight in Venice.
Travel program reviews used by Tourism Authority of Thailand.
Prices are net in euro, per person and include following visits:
PACKAGE ITALIA CLASSICA 8 DAYS/7 NIGHTS
3 nights Roma + 2 nights Florence + 2 nights Venice
Roma hotel 4 star midcentral (10-15 Km from centre)
- Kind Grand Hotel Fleming 4*
- Kind Hotel Holiday Inn Pisana 4*
Firenze hotel 4 star Prato Calenzano (10-15 Km from centro of Florence)
Venezia Hotel 4 star (max 35 km from Venice)
- Kind Hotel Poppi 4*
- Kind Hotel Best western Airport 4*
PRICE IS INCLUDED
- Buffet breakfast
- 1 free for 25 pax in single room
- Local guides in Rome (3 Hours) Florance (3 hours) Venice ( 2 hours)
- Earphones in St. Pietro Basilica
- Pompeii, Naples & Pisa, Siena Full Day Tour
- Pompeii entrances archeological area
- Vaporetto transfer with return , Venice parking
- Assistance service at Fiumicino Airport
- Tips and bellboy service
- Private expenses
- Monuments entrances (Colosseum in Rome; Uffizi Museum, Pitti Palace, Duomo Church and Baptistery in Florence; Tower and Baptistery in Pisa)
- Visits with guide where not mentioned in programme
- Lunch & Dinner
- City taxes
- Rome’s Hill Towns and Outlet tour full day, 30 € PP (min. 15 pax)
- Rome by night, 50 € PP (min 15 pax)
- Dinner (included ¼ vine + ½ water)
- Verona & Garda Lake, 65€ PP(min. 15 pax)
- Murano & Burano Islands, 65 € PP (min 20 pax)
- Venice Gondola tour 35 minutes: 25 € PP
- Roma 4* Hotel 6,00 €PP per night
- Florance 4* Hotel 4,00 €PP Per night
- Venice 4* Hotel 3,00 € PP Per night