Australian Visitor Visa
This visa is for the temporary entry of people for tourism or business visitor purposes.
There are two streams which can be applied for outside Australia
For people to visit Australia temporarily for a holiday, to visit relatives or friends or for other short-term non-work purposes, including study for less than three months.
Business Visitor stream
For applicants seeking to engage in business visitor activities including,
- Making general business or government enquiries,
- Contract Negotiations,
- Government visits
- attending conferences, seminars, job interviews or professional examinations.
(Note: The Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) visa (subclass 400) is the appropriate visa for:
- Performing work for organizations or persons based in Australia
- Sales of good or services directly to the general public (retail activity)
- Certain passport holders are also eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) or eVisitor.
See : click here